Corona & Plasma Surface Treatment
Modern, dependable film and web surface treatment
AFS designs, develops and manufactures high quality corona, plasma and perforating systems. With 30 years of experience, AFS has established a reputation for producing innovative systems made to the highest of standards in the film and web treatment industry. In fact, AFS is the preferred supplier to many machine manufacturers due to AFS systems’ superior performance in functionalizing difficult-to-bond materials.
AFS aims to protect the customers’ bottom line with flexible, robust design, and trouble-free, around-the-clock, continuous operation. AFS is located in Horgau, Germany and is represented by 3DT in North America. Are you interested in German engineering with state-side sales, service and support? You’ve come to the right place.
The AFS Advantage:
- Surface treatment for a wide variety of substrates: plastics, paper, metals and textiles
- Maximum bonding of inks, lacquers, coatings, and adhesives
- Consistent, repeatable functionalization of surfaces
- Systems are customizable to your application
- Designed to easily integrate into your current production lines
- AFS generators run at the resonant frequency for maximum efficiency
- AFS generators have full text diagnostic and operating memory
- Transformers are connected directly to the electrodes (no high voltage cable)
View just a few of AFS’ products below. Then contact 3DT to discuss your application.