FlexiDyne Pro Corona Treating System
Now you can expand your competitive edge. FlexiDyne Pro, now thoroughly updated, is a self-contained floor model corona treating system that is capable of treating many 3-dimensional plastic parts. Any non-metallic items that will fit through FlexiDyne Pro’s 12″ wide by 1.5″ high opening can receive uniform corona treatment of all exposed areas. FlexiDyne Pro is highly successful in improving the surface energy on polyethylene and polypropylene parts.
3DT’s FlexiDyne Pro corona treating system is:
- Ideal for labware, boxes, caps, lids and lenses
- Enhances pad printing, screen printing, coating and metalizing operations
- Treats different sizes and shapes without set-up changes
- Easy-to-load conveyor belt treats all exposed areas
- Self-contained unit includes conveyor belt, corona generator and electrode assembly
- Requires no special training or staff
- Minimal energy consumption
- Repeatable and uniform treatment
- 240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
Operator consoles with human machine interface (HMI), includes:
- Monochrome touch screen with status menu, run time log, service hour log and alarm/trouble-shooting screen.
- No special placement of parts on belt conveyor required
- Easy maintenance and access
Find out how this revolutionary design can enhance your capabilities and save you money. Send an email to 3DT about FlexiDyne or call us at 1-262-253-6700.