FlexiDyne Pro Corona Treating System is Ideal for Plastic Parts and Labware
FlexiDyne Pro, now thoroughly updated, is a self-contained floor model corona treating system that treats 3-dimensional plastic parts for highly improved adhesion. This system is useful for printing, marking, coating and adhesive applications, as well as functionalizing labware.
FlexiDyne Pro’s new powerful generator ensures consistent, reliable adhesion and faster thru-put. It has been redesigned with adjustable corona discharge allowing for greater flexibility in the size and types of substrates being treated. FlexiDyne Pro is particularly capable in improving the surface energy on the most resistant polymer parts.
FlexiDyne Pro’s powerful rotating electrodes treat any non-conductive part up to 12″ wide by 1.5″ high, with all exposed areas receiving uniform treatment.
3DT’s FlexiDyne Pro corona treating system is:
- Ideal for labware, boxes, caps, lids, lenses, housings and parts
- Increases wetting in cavities of multi-well plates
- Treats different sizes and shapes without set-up changes
- Easy-to-load conveyor belt treats all exposed areas
- Customizable for your application
- Recipe-based, uniform treatment
- Easily integrates into production lines
- Complete, self-contained unit includes conveyor belt, corona generator, HV transformer, electrode assembly and optional ozone filter
- Minimal energy consumption
- 220-240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
Control System with human machine interface (HMI), includes:
- Color touch screen with status menu, run time log, service hour log and alarm/trouble-shooting screen.
- System monitoring and fault detection
- Automatic part detection
- No special placement of parts on belt conveyor required
- No special training required
- Engineered for easy maintenance and access
Find out how this revolutionary design can enhance your capabilities. Contact us today.