3DT’s New, Versatile BottleDyne Pro Quickly Treats Bottles for Better Adhesion
3DT’s newly engineered BottleDyne Pro is a corona treatment system for improving adhesion on cylindrical, plastic bottles. This fully integrated system invisibly alters surfaces for the improved bonding of ink, adhesives, and labels for decorating applications. BottleDyne Pro quickly and efficiently treats thousands of bottles per hour and is engineered to easily adjust for varying bottle sizes. It is equipped with Allen Bradley control systems providing numerous treatment options and real-time insight on performance assuring non-stop productivity.
- Compact, self-contained floor model designed for easy installation into molding, labeling and printing lines or used as a stand-alone work station.
- Assures fast line speed; capable of treating 3,000 bottles per hour.
- Flexible in accommodating a broad range of bottle sizes from 1¼ – 3” in diameter and up to 12” tall.
- Bottles are treated in a single lane as they ride and rotate 360 degrees through the treating station. A variable speed polyurethane band system delivers the bottles.
- Powerful corona discharge raises dyne levels on plastic materials (polypropylene, HDPE, PE, and PET) to at least 42 dynes/cm creating the secure bond of inks and adhesives.
- Equipped with an ozone destruction system that meet all EPA requirements.
- Supplied with 3DT’s powerful PolyDyne corona generator and transformer.
- Control system is operated by Allen-Bradley’s Micrologix PLC for local or remote treatment and operation.
- Other control features include: AB PanelView Plus to set speed and power, part detection, alert for lane jam, corona output indicator, and other performance data.
- Uses little energy. Requires minimal maintenance
Optional Equipment for BottleDyne Pro ‘s Surface Treatment System:
- Feeder bowl to supply bottles to the system
- Piece counter and automatic carton shift
Find out how this revolutionary design in surface treatment can enhance your capabilities and save you money. Call us, email us, or submit the form below.