Plasma Treatment and Corona Treatment Systems
Superior, Versatile Surface Treating Solutions
3DT manufactures corona and atmospheric plasma treating systems for superior surface modification. Our systems improve the wettability on surfaces for printing, coating, painting and bonding applications as well as cleaning surfaces and optimizing labware for cell culture growth. A variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, rubber, composites, glass and foam, are treated for increased adhesion and bond strength.
3DT’s innovative line of standard products treat 3-dimensional surfaces and can be viewed to the left or by clicking on the 3-D Objects section above.
We also offer corona and plasma treatment systems for film, foil and web applications, as well as foam, glass, and plastic sheets. Please click on the applicable tab to the left. These systems are manufactured by 3DT, AFS and SOFTAL.
Click on your general area of interest above or specific interest on the left, then contact us to discuss your application.
Why Choose Us? Because 3DT:
- Supplies comprehensive surface treatment solutions including single source design, manufacture, installation, and service
- Provides truly custom-engineered systems
- Offers a complete line of surface treatment equipment for nearly all 3-dimensional and film/web applications
- Designs and manufactures complete systems including product handling and automation
- Manufactures systems in Germantown, Wisconsin, USA with proven technology, robust design and state-of-the-art components
- Backs up each sale with a knowledgeable, experienced sales and service team dedicated to excellent customer service and your success