Plasma Treatment and Corona Treatment Systems
Superior, Versatile Surface Treating Solutions
3DT manufactures corona and atmospheric plasma treating systems for superior surface modification. Our systems improve the wettability on surfaces for printing, coating, painting and bonding applications as well as optimizing surfaces for cell culture growth. A variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, composites, glass and foam, are treated for increased adhesion and bond strength.
3DT’s innovative line of standard products treat 3-dimensional surfaces and can be viewed to the left or by clicking on the 3-D Objects section above.
We also offer corona and plasma treatment systems for film, foil and web applications, as well as foam, glass, plastic sheets and more. These systems are manufactured by 3DT, AFS and SOFTAL.
Click on your general area of interest above or specific interest on the left.
Our Commitment to Customer Service
The strength of any company, especially a high tech manufacturing firm, lies in its ability to provide excellent customer service. At 3DT we understand the importance of swift, highly competent customer service. Our service team, supplies just that! They are experts in all of our 2-D and 3-D surface treating systems. Whether commissioning a new system or assuring systems are up and running, you can count on 3DT’s service professionals.
A Testimonial to 3DT’s Customer Service
Congratulations to our service-oriented team! See the thank you note below written by Brian at Quanex Building Products regarding our efforts to program and ship a much needed item.
Thank you to you and your team for coming to our rescue during our time of need – we truly appreciate all of your efforts.
Why Choose Us? Because 3DT:
- Supplies comprehensive surface treatment solutions including single source design, manufacture, installation, and service
- Provides truly custom-engineered systems
- Offers a complete line of surface treatment equipment for nearly all 3-dimensional and 2-dimensional (film/web) applications
- Designs and manufactures complete systems including product handling and automation
- Manufactures systems that are built in Germantown, Wisconsin, USA with proven technology, robust design and state-of-the-art components
- Backs up each sale with a knowledgeable, experienced sales and service team dedicated to excellent customer service and your success