Corona Treatment and Plasma Treatment Systems for Improved Surface Adhesion
Backed by more than 25 years of specialized experience in the manufacture of corona and plasma surface treatment systems, 3DT LLC offers superior adhesion through our innovative, powerful and dependable surface treatment technology. 3DT is recognized worldwide as a driving force behind industry advances in surface treatment.
Our forte? Superior and versatile plasma and corona treatment systems created for a wide variety of applications including cleaning, wetting and functionalizing surfaces. 3DT’s systems provide highly improved bonding properties for printing, coating, laminating, painting and adhesive applications as well as enhancing surfaces for cell culture growth. Our line of standard and custom products can be supplied as either stand-alone workstations or as semi – to fully – automated systems. All of our products can be conveniently incorporated into customers’ new or existing production lines.
3DT’s surface treatment systems improve the adhesion and bonding on a wide variety of substrates, including plastics, polymers, elastomers, rubber, composites, glass, paper, foam and metal. Select your area of interest above to learn more about our product line.
3DT is a leader in the surface treatment industry because only 3DT:
- Supplies comprehensive surface treatment solutions including single source design, manufacture, installation, and service
- Provides truly custom-engineered systems
- Offers a complete line of surface treatment equipment for nearly all 3-dimensional and 2-dimensional (film/web) applications
- Custom systems may include product handling and automation
- Our systems are built in Germantown, Wisconsin, USA with proven technology, robust design and state-of-the-art components
- Backs up each sale with a knowledgeable, experienced sales and service team dedicated to excellent customer service and your success
Additionally, 3DT represents AFS and SOFTAL, both of Germany. These companies are powerhouses in film and web surface treatment utilizing corona and plasma technology, as well as hot needle perforation.
Let’s discuss your application and surface treatment challenges. Contact us at 1-262-253-6700 or email us at sales@3DTLLC.com.