Your FLEXIBILITY in Corona Treatment
Now you can expand your competitive edge. FlexiDyne is a compact, self-contained floor model corona treating system that is capable of treating most 3-dimensional plastic parts. Any non-metallic items that will fit through FlexiDyne’s 6 to 8″ wide by 2″ high opening can receive uniform corona treatment of all exposed areas. FlexiDyne is highly successful in improving the surface energy on polyethylene and polypropylene parts.
3DT’s FlexiDyne corona treating systems are:
- Ideal for labware, boxes, caps, and lenses
- Enhances pad printing, screen printing, coating and metalizing
- Treats different sizes and shapes without set-up changes
- Easy-to-load conveyor belt treats all exposed areas
- Self-contained unit includes conveyor belt, corona generator and electrode assembly
- Requires no special training or staff
- Minimal energy consumption
- Repeatable and uniform treatment
- 240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
Operator consoles with human machine interface (HMI), includes:
- Monochrome touch screen with status menu, run time log, service hour log and alarm/trouble-shooting screen.
- No special placement of parts on belt conveyor required
- Easy maintenance
Find out how this revolutionary design can enhance your capabilities and save you money. Send an email to 3DT about FlexiDyne or call us at 1-262-253-6700.